About Charlotte Witts
Hey there! I’m Charlotte. 🙂
I’m a freelance writer and editor and I can create rock-start content for your needs.
I have a real thirst for knowledge so I love to write on a huge range of topics for a varied range of industries. My favourites include simplicity, environmental issues, the outdoors, alternative living and travel.
Whether you’re looking for friendly and engaging blog posts and articles, brilliant newsletters and marketing emails, awesome ebooks, or compelling website copy, I’m here to make it happen.
Whether you’re just launching your business, developing your creative ideas or looking to take your business to the next level, I can offer the copywriting, personal support and inspiration that you need to grow.
My copywriting will:
- Inspire and inform your readers
- Keep those search engines happy
- Speak to them in a language that they understand
- Encourage them to take action!
- Be friendly and packed with personality!
I’ve always been crazy passionate about writing. And I mean it when I say crazy…
I was the small child who always had her head in a book and spent her spare time writing stories and poems which ended up littering the floor of her bedroom.
(I loved nothing more than sending letters and stories to Blue Peter, the Queen, Princess Diana, ocean conservation groups and anyone else who would listen.)
I became the kid who sent book manuscripts off to publishers aged 10, hoping to land a big-time publishing deal.
I turned into the teenager who wrote Punk, Indie and Britpop song lyrics in her bedroom and scribbled her way through endless journals to help ease the teenage angst.
I became the young adult who enrolled in creative writing courses because they were easy, fun and almost effortless, then the adult who completed a BA (Hons) Linguistics simply because I thought words were awesome.
For more than five years now, I’ve been working as a freelance writer, making thoughts and ideas burst to life.
Yes, you could say that I really love words. 😉
A few snippets of feedback…
“It’s a pleasure to be working with you. You’re like a breath of fresh air.”
“That is a really great article! I don’t have any other feedback other than-wow!”
“I do admire and enjoy everything you write. It is truly inspirational.”
A few fun facts about me, not related to writing….
- I currently live with my son on a small sub-tropical island in the Azores- a group of islands in the middle of the Atlantic ocean.
- If I’m ever feeling stressed or grumpy (yep, it happens), the best antidote for me is getting outside somewhere
- I’m a long distance runner and I’m currently training for my first trail run marathon…Eek!
- I have a dream of living on a sailboat one day.